July 2018 – Office space in Johannesburg, according to the JJL Q1 2018 Johannesburg Office Market Report, continues to be the preferred choice for many corporates and small businesses, with the Sandton, Rosebank, and Waterfall nodes respectively accounting for 37%, 27% and 25% of the city’s development pipeline.
Affordable Approach to Rent Workspace and Offices
The Business Exchange’s unique workspace model is good news for corporates and small businesses who are concerned about the costs of renting an office in the prestigious areas of Sandton, Rosebank, or Morningside. Whereas A-Grade office space in Sandton currently attracts rentals of between R220 and R242 per square meter, The Business Exchange utilises a unique all-inclusive pricing model, where tenants are charged for workspace per person instead of per square meter.
- Virtual Office Space rentals from R500 per month
- Coworking Office Space rentals from R2,000 per month
- Private Office Space rentals from R9,500 per month
Benefits of Renting Office Space in Johannesburg
Whether you are looking for workspace for yourself or your entire company, this all-inclusive offering at each of our properties located in Sandton, Rosebank and Morningside, allows each tenant to enjoy a range of benefits, depending on your selected office rental:
- Own landline number
- Professional reception and switchboard answering service
- Dedicated, on-site Manager
- High-speed, fibre optic Wi-Fi with IT Technician services
- Fully furnished office space
- Centralised documentation hubs
- Free use of events spaces
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- On-site coffee shops and cafes
- Gyms with showers
- Access to monthly networking events
- Access to TBE App
- Biometric access and secure parking
- Rates, air-conditioning, water and lights included
Our high-quality office spaces, which are environmentally friendly, efficient and modern in design, offer you a flexibility that is not found in traditional office space leases.
Workspace That Helps Your Business Grow
The Business Exchange takes a personal interest in assisting you to grow your business through a variety of endeavours such as being part of a like-minded professional community, having the opportunity to create your own culture and many valuable networking opportunities.
Our monthly networking events host professional, successful speakers and business people alike, who impart valuable knowledge to our community of tenants in order to encourage and mentor them to business success.
Please make contact with us to find out how you can become part of our dynamic community and for an opportunity to take your business to the next level.
BOOK A VIEWING
Contact us to setup a meeting with one of our office managers, view our offices and to secure your office space at The Business Exchange.