The Business Exchange is pleased to welcome a new tenant, Choprop, to its prestigious address centrally located in Sandton.
Choprop is an international award-winning and South African-based real estate group specialising in marketing and developing exclusive property investments within the emerging and mainstream markets, in some of the country’s most desirable locations.
The Choprop Group, founded by local entrepreneurs Yusuf & Shazia Essa, has had an extremely successful history since its inception in 2007.
Yusuf, popularly known as “Choppee”, started his business career as a hotdog vendor on the corner outside the local café in his hometown of Laudium in Pretoria. Shazia, his wife and a Physiotherapist by profession, started her career as an estate agent intern with a local estate agency in 2006.
Shazia joined her husband at Choprop in 2007 after the couple decided to take their Sunday afternoon house-hunting pastime to a new level. This small home business soon grew from strength to strength and has now become a familiar name in the South African property market.
Luxury Residential and Commercial Properties
Choprop offers unrivalled investment services and innovative sales and letting products. Clients who are looking for a secure, yet profitable investment in luxury residential and commercial properties can be assured that this international-award-winning company is unsurpassed in their passion for perfection and commitment to excellence.
Yusuf Essa, CEO of the Choprop Group, says, “Choprop recognises the unique investment opportunities that South Africa presents and proudly offers both our on and off-plan clients exclusive properties in upmarket areas.”
International Property Awards
Choprop recently scooped top honours in various categories at The International Property Awards, sponsored by the distinguished Rolls-Royce Company.
During this event Choprop competed against other regional winners from Arabia, Europe, Canada, the Caribbean, USA, Central & South America, the UK and Asia Pacific, but was ultimately recognised as the best in many of the top categories.
Choprop provides a range of services within its diverse and multifaceted business;
Premium Property Services
- Residential & Commercial Property Sales
- Bond Origination
- Business Brokerage
- CMA (Comparative Market Analyses – Valuation)
- Property Management & Administration
- Property Development, Repairs and Maintenance
- Property Vacancy and Redundancy Rescue
Letting Division – Management services
- Commercial and Residential Letting and Management Specialists
- Achievement of Maximum rentals
- Careful screening of Tenants (including TPN, TransUnion and Experian)
- Ensuring adequate deposits are received and topped up when required
- Finalizing and signing of all lease documentation including inspection and handover
- Monthly Statements and Invoices to tenants and owners
- Payment of levy’s (at Owner’s instructions)
- Re-letting and Renewals (including a fully automated rental escalation)
- Property administration, and in-house Repairs and Maintenance
Estate Agency Board Accredited and BEE Compliant
Choprop is registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board and is fully compliant with the laws pertaining to Real Estate. It is effectively 100% black owned and has a B-BBEE status with 125% procurement recognition level.
For further information, please visit their website at www.choprop.com or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org